1. Check "Add Internet headers" to save technical (full) message headers when converting.
2. If you are saving messages to an existing PST, you can "Mark converted messages as unread" to make them visible.
3. Use Google labels to assign Outlook categories to messages or maintain the original Gmail folder structure. Check the box to select the option you want.
4. Select the messages to convert: all messages, only with attachments, or only without attachments.
5. Exclude files larger than the specified size from the conversion process if necessary.
6. Specify the maximum PST size to split large files during conversion, which will save you from having to apply the PST splitting
operation. Or leave it at 0 to not apply this option.
7. Specify a folder where you can move the processed MBOX files. This way, you can avoid duplicate messages
when converting from the same location to the same PST file again.
8. Specify a folder for incorrect messages from a partially damaged MBOX to review and analyze them after conversion.